A relationship builder and versatile communicator who is excellence driven, focused on solutions and is passionate about high-quality outcomes, the Digital Content Specialist is a seasoned strategist, creative thinker and storyteller.
Understanding the value of communications, this team member effectively tells the overarching ECU Health story in a compelling way that drives engagement, awareness and change among different stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Journalism, English, Communications or Public Relations.
- Three to four years of professional experience required.
- Proven results in developing and implementing digital communications through exemplary communication skills (written and verbal) and a solid command of social media and website dynamics.
- Demonstrated experience in editorial judgment, branded content understanding, and digital technical skills required. Working knowledge of market dynamics, current marketing/communications principles, digital, social and traditional formats is essential.
- Experience working with website content management systems. Creative mindset approach to problem solving and communication tactics.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work in and support a matrix relationship with dual (system and care site) accountability.
Practical knowledge of AP style.
This is a full-time on-site position with benefits.