Digitas North America
We are searching for a Global Content Development Lead for a Global Payment Network Team, a global power of one team.
The team is responsible for media planning, buying and operations, data strategy, data analytics and insights, creative origination (everywhere except North America and organic social) and global production, as well as a range of integrated services from Publicis Groupe which vary from region to region.
The power of one team is comprised of over 500 team members worldwide, in a deeply connected and collaborative culture that fuels innovation, productivity and growth.
Our clients see us as trusted partners who have their back, understand their business, and unlock opportunities.
Critically, we are also their connection to global media platforms that dominate digital and social media. The Global Content Development Lead must have a passion for understanding modern approaches to content generation and distribution and a deep understanding of owned, organic, earned and paid content and their role in a modern marketing system.
The Global Content Development Lead is a key leader in delivering key global initiatives that support new systems for digital transformation in marketing worldwide, a key partner to the Global client, and driving innovation.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated passion for digital and social content, innovative new brand experiences working with makers, creators, celebrities, influencers, content studios and publishers.
We are looking for both strategic and operational skills to lead specialist peers in the delivery of end-to-end content development, enablement, distribution and measurement.
This is an operational role that requires the establishment, piloting and implementation of new ways of working with a view to infusing simplicity and speed and sophistication. This person will also be the “right hand” to the Global Client Lead, helping to guide the vision, culture and objectives and deliver success across the relationship.
- Responsible for modernizing the way we deliver marketing communications around the world and implementing a new operating model.
- Lead the evolution of the client’s go to market approach from end-to-end: audience planning, media design, content generation, delivery, distribution, and measurement. Partner with peers (media, data, strategy) to identify and deliver workstreams that help marketers get materially better at digital marketing and specifically how to drive success via content and social media.
- Oversee delivery of new content programs from concepting, to client presentation to scoping and production. Oversee the enablement of scaling and activating content programs in multiple markets.
- Identify and support up to 6 pilots in collaboration with regional teams and regional client teams, while managing overall progress and narrative to global client stakeholder.
- Lead global content campaign strategies in conjunction with other agency partners inside and outside of Publicis (e.g. W&K, Vayner) for major global briefs such as the Paris 2024 Olympics.
- Regularly assess and optimize operating models in collaboration with the Global Client Lead.
- Responsible for the relationship with Global Content and Delivery team and the VP of Operations. Develop deep, trusted relationships with the global organization including media, brand, sourcing/procurement, data etc., sponsorships and communications.
- Connectivity with creative & production teams in and outside of Publicis e.g., PXP, Saatchi, Leo Burnett, Digitas, Vayner, Brut Media, W&K.
- Experienced content leader with a proven track record of building credible and meaningful partnerships with senior level clients.
- Great account management/client management skills and team leadership.
- Is a proven operator able to deliver new systems and ways of working and drive deep integration between different parts of the marketing system.
- Understanding of finance and resource management models to optimize and inform both business as well as growth decisions.
- Operational ability to build the right team structures and operating models to deliver across all client assignments.
- Expert knowledge and thinking to offer a strong point of view for integrated marketing services. Knows when to lean on true experts to inform decisions and realize opportunity.
- Culturally astute, adept at working in a variety of environments and cultures and able to lead a team in an authentic, motivating, and relevant way.
- Comfortable navigating complex structures and thrives with a degree of ambiguity.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders and internal leaders across the client and our own organization. Can manage up and manage down.
- Has led large scalable accounts across multi-markets in categories that are transferable to a Global Payment Network.