Calling all recent college grads and aspiring interns!
We are looking for a Content Writer Intern to join our exceptional SEO team and help lead the charge in driving global SEO growth.
As a contributor to SEO content creation and strategy, your core responsibility will be to produce, review, and edit people-first content that is helpful for readers but also search engine-friendly while aiming for bold but achievable monthly output goals.
We’re seeking a content expert who is data-informed and meticulous when it comes to details and accuracy.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of SEO fundamentals and have experience writing on topics related to or adjacent to information technology (IT), cybersecurity, or managed service providers.
If you are passionate about writing, and IT, and are eager to learn more about SEO and inbound marketing, this is an incredible opportunity, and we would love to meet you.
Please include a link to your portfolio or attach writing samples.
Location – We are flexible on remote working from home, if you are located in the USA and in one of the following states- TX, FL, CA, NC, GA, CT, or ME. We also have physical offices in Austin, TX and Tampa, FL.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Create IT-related content, including landing pages, blogs, and glossaries.
- Write engaging Use Cases.
- Write and edit high-quality content that is both informative and engaging.
- Conduct audits and updates on existing content to optimize for readability and search engines.
- Contribute to the development of Ninja’s SEO content strategy.
- Identify search opportunities and actively participate in creating an SEO content roadmap.
- Researching and validating topics, examples, quotes, and data for accuracy.
- Collaborate with internal and external experts to develop original insights and unique perspectives.
- Collaborate closely with the SEO and product marketing teams to understand search intent for Ninja’s products.
- Closely check work for grammatical or syntactical errors.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, or a related field or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in content writing
- Excellent English writing, editing, and speaking skills at a tested level of C2 or native proficiency
- Strong understanding of SEO fundamentals
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Experience with publishing scripts (PowerShell, etc.) would be a valuable addition to your qualifications.
- If you are a talented and experienced content writer looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to apply.