W.Bradford seeks a passionate, motivated content writer who can assist our lead writer in developing copy that enhances our clients’ brands and moves their most meaningful business metrics.
Our ideal candidate is a doer—viewing any challenge as an opportunity for growth. This absolute all-star should have a strong knowledge of foundational marketing principles. Collaborating with multiple teams at our company, the content writer should be able to craft clear, concise, error-free copy to elevate the results of our projects. If you think you have what it takes to bring bold ideas to life in writing, we want to hear from you.
- Conduct creative and business analyses of clients’ competitors.
- Research content pillars, themes, trending hashtags, and potential reposts.
- Draft copy across web, social, email, PR, video, print, and other channels under lead copywriter.
- Help lead copywriter with ad-hoc or urgent writing needs as required.
- Collaborate with design and operations teams to drive social content from drafting stage through posting and metrics collection.
- Provide relevant, accurate SEO keyword research to lead copywriter (larger projects).
- Optimize client webpages using up-to-date SEO best practices (smaller projects).
- Perform flawless quality assurance on all written work—no errors in messaging, tone, voice, grammar, spelling, or technical details.
- Currently enrolled in college (or recent graduate): 4-year degree in business, marketing, communications, public relations, writing, or another related field.
- Experience in marketing or writing, knowledge of foundational marketing principles.
- Perfect command of spelling/grammar, ability to meaningfully vary writing style.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new systems.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Organizational skills to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Exceptional creativity.
- Attention to detail.