We’re looking for sharp minds to join our copywriting team. You will help our design team create digital ads by writing clickable taglines and powerful ad copy.
You’ll work with advertisers large and small to make programmatic ad buying possible for everyone. As a copywriter, you will also support our marketing team as we share Frequence news and updates.
What You Will Do: You’re a wordsmith who knows that a memorable turn of phrase is the best way to hook someone’s attention. You keep a notebook with you wherever you go and want to find creative ways to turn narrative into engaging advertising copy.
- Write advertising copy for display banners, search engine ads, social media, video/radio scripts, and potential future products
- Quality Assurance on creative products
- Support internal admins and operations personnel in the delivery of creative ads
- Work with team leads to manage daily deadlines
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or related field
- Strong mastery of grammar
- Critical thinker
- Team player
- Detail oriented
- Ability to handle a high volume of production tasks
Nice to Have:
- Google Ads Certification
- SEO experience
- Blog experience
- Experience working with designers
- Eagerness to take ownership
- Familiarity with SMART Goals and OKRs
- Knowledge of project management systems
- Able to write in Spanish or French
The base salary range represents the minimum and maximum of the salary range for this position based on the primary location. The salary for this role is $28,000 – $32,000. Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competency, experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the total package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work.
Some of the industry-leading benefits we offer include:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options and retirement plans
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short-term disability, Long-term disability, & Life insurance
- Flexible PTO and remote work options
- And more
Frequence, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Frequence, Inc. we are deliberately trying to create a safe space for people of all races, genders, ages, backgrounds, and orientations.