Discovery Land Company
Discovery Land Company is seeking a full-time, year-round Brand Marketing Copywriter/Lead to join the Marketing Department.
Overall, a brand marketing copywriter plays a crucial role in shaping DLC’s brand image and message, ultimately contributing to the brand voice and brand equity management under the leadership of the Head of Communications and Brand Strategy reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
A Brand Marketing Copywriter is responsible for creating persuasive and compelling written content that effectively communicates a brand’s message, values, and offerings to its target audience. This role involves but is not limited to the following:
- Content Creation: Writing clear, concise, and on-brand engaging copy for various marketing materials such as website content, app content, executive and internal memos/letters, product descriptions, ads, email campaigns, sales brochures, and branded materials.
- Brand Voice: Maintaining and developing the brand’s unique tone, style, and voice in all written communication to ensure consistency across all mediums.
- Audience Understanding: Researching and understanding the target audience to create content that resonates with their needs, preferences, and expresses the intended message on behalf of DLC.
- Headlines and Taglines: Crafting catchy and memorable subject lines, captions, and phrases that capture the essence of the brand and specific product offering.
- Proofreading and Editing: Ensuring all written materials are free from errors and meet brand guidelines for grammar, spelling, style, and tone.
- Collaboration: Collaborating across and inter-departmentally to develop integrated marketing campaigns and messages that align with brand poisoning.
- Adaptation: Adapting content for different platforms an channels, taking into account unique requirements and constraints for each.
- Compliance: Ensuring all content complies with legal and ethical guidelines, including copyright and privacy regulations.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on business and marketing preferred
- Minimum of 5-7 years in marketing, representing high-end luxury properties or relevant industry. Experience partnering and/or working with a Sales teams a plus
- Knowledge of construction, architecture and design a plus
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) as well as Apple products and services
- Track record of producing and presentation of marketing assets in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits (Full-Time Year Round Only)
- 401k Contribution (Full-Time Year Round Only)
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays (Full-Time Year Round Only)
- Employee Meals, Referral Incentives, and Recognition Programs
- Holiday Pay
- Professional development and upward mobility opportunities
- Work-Family Culture
Discovery Land Company is a US-based real estate developer and operator of private residential club, communities, and resorts with a world-renowned portfolio of domestic and international properties. The mission of Discovery Land Company is to create one-of-kind environments that provide individuals and families the freedom, security, and resources to learn, grow, and play in some of the most beautiful places in the world.
We are extremely grateful to be recognized as one of the world’s top mid-sized employers for 2018 by Forbes magazine. For more information about our company please visit http://www.discoverylandco.com
Compensation : $75,000-$100,000/yr + bonus