As a Marketing Content Manager, you will be a crucial member of our marketing team, responsible for executing the strategies developed in conjunction with the Director of Marketing Communications and Strategic Marketers, while overseeing day-to-day operations within the Marketing Content team.
- Team Leadership: Supervise and coordinate the work of marketing content associate(s) and specialist(s), fostering a collaborative and high-performance team environment.
- Campaign Management: Manage individual marketing campaigns or projects from inception to completion, ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget.
- Brand Consistency: Ensure that all marketing materials and messages are consistent with the overall brand strategy, maintaining brand integrity and messaging coherence.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate effectively with other departments and external partners to align marketing strategies with overall business objectives.
- Performance Analysis: Regularly report on campaign performance, using data and analytics to provide insights and make recommendations for improvements and optimizations. This can include data from Salesforce, Google Analytics, and other reporting tools.
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital Advertising, or related.
Experience: Proven 6+ years of experience in marketing content creation and project management with 2+ years of experience in a management or leadership role.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Organizational Skills: Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Project Management: Proficiency in project management, with a track record of successfully delivering marketing campaigns on time and within budget.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and external partners; ability to craft and coach for compelling, error-free content
- Teamwork: Adept at working with and leading teams to foster a collaborative work environment.
- Detail-Oriented: A keen eye for detail to maintain the quality and consistency of marketing materials, including acting as a Brand Ambassador in the organization.
- Content Management: Advanced skills for Microsoft 365 (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint); Proficiency in content management systems (e.g., WordPress) and marketing automation tools (e.g., Pardot, High Velocity, Salesforce).
- Marketing Tools Expertise: Familiarity with a variety of marketing, advertising, and social media tools and trends is highly recommended, including Google Analytics, Demand Base, SEM Rush, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Demonstrated Success: experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns that drive results.
- Adaptability: Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects simultaneously and meeting deadlines; High level of self-motivation and the ability to work independently without constant supervision, including keeping up on marketing trends and skills.
- Articulation and Confidence: Willingness and ability to present campaign plans and deliverables to impacted internal stakeholders, becoming a trusted marketing partner for other departments.