As a Senior Associate in our team, you will work closely with a broad range of inter-agency and integrated teams, tech partners, and creative AORs.
You will serve as a subject matter expert for addressable campaign strategy development, launch, and optimization. This role involves direct collaboration with multi-disciplinary team leads across the agency. The ideal candidate should possess a solid understanding of the digital media landscape, the trafficking process, and the ability to translate consumer insights into actionable targeting and creative strategies.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients, vendors, publishers, and the client’s creative resources to ensure effective creation and implementation of addressable content campaigns.
- Manage responsibilities and deadlines efficiently, meeting client needs and expectations.
- Prepare presentation materials, including all relevant data for submission to the client.
- Oversee the day-to-day implementation, optimization, and performance of campaign activities across all channels.
- Facilitate the process of developing or clarifying the addressable content strategy.
- Monitor and stay informed about the implementation of closed-loop measurement plans to demonstrate the value of addressable content in driving growth for clients, making necessary strategy adjustments based on findings.
- Analyze campaign results and evaluate against KPIs. Recommend optimizations to maximize campaign performance based on data-driven insights.
- Collaborate with multi-discipline and/or cross-agency teams to create presentations that coordinate all team disciplines into a cohesive, concise story.
- Know when and how to involve and brief relevant internal and external stakeholders, such as Investment, Partner Agencies, Data Providers, Decision Sciences, Ad Ops, Matterkind, and Media/Tech Partners.
- Coordinate the ad-serving process among planning teams, ad ops, Matterkind, and ad-serving vendors.
- Maintain open communication among all internal teams, such as ad ops, planning, Decision Sciences, and all MBCS Performance Content team roles, as required by campaign deliverables.
- Prepare deliverables and creative briefs and present them to relevant internal team members.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Basic understanding of the US data and ad tech ecosystem, with a focus on audience targeting, programmatic, and addressable video.
- Understanding of audience analytics capabilities and best practices in the current environment.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, competing priorities and projects through strong time management and organization.
- Proficient understanding of accounting principles, data analysis, and market research.
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally and maintain strong professional relationships with clients and various outside vendors.
- Commitment to self-development and continuous learning.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- 1-3 years of experience in digital media planning, analytics, ad tech, or strategy.