Create compelling copy for marketing communications, campaigns, and experiences that positively influences potential leads, builds long term relationships with our current customer base, and establishes Minitab as an industry thought leader across the globe.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Take a thematic approach to global content. Write concise, engaging content that expresses the brand voice and personality. Find the right language to captivate, capture, and cater to various customer audiences across many different mediums for technical products in a B2B environment. Will be responsible for creating copy and managing content, measuring and tracking content usage for future planning.
Education, Knowledge, And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations, or related field, or equivalent experience is required.
- Previous work experience in a B2B environment and technical product and/or software copy and content development experience (6+ years preferred).
- Proven working knowledge and experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) repositories that support easy authoring and retrieval of content (visuals, text, videos, manuals).
- Strong knowledge of best practices for social media, PR, and email programs.
- Working knowledge of site traffic analysis tools such as Webtrends, Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience with media monitoring and business intelligence software such as Meltwater.
Qualifications, Skills, And Abilities
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Excellent creative writing and editing abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to create and maintain project lists and timetables for a large team with strong attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of traditional and social media landscapes.
- Demonstrated ability to interface cross-functionally.
- Ability and willingness to travel as requested.
- Comfortable working in a multi-lingual and multi-cultural environment is a must.
- Working knowledge of Spanish or Portuguese language skills is a plus.
- Proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing the English language is required.