Paradigm Information Services
Paradigm is seeking a Senior Copywriter experienced in developing language strategies across multiple digital touchpoints for our client.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience writing in voices that engage B2C and B2B audiences and has experience developing brand guidelines on how to tailor content for writers, designers, and partners to follow.
Additionally the ideal candidate should be comfortable guiding large projects through research, concepting, prototyping, validation, and development.
The Senior Copywriter is a persuasive storyteller, exemplifies creative vision with the ability to see the big picture, and considered a subject matter expert.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, PTO
As the Senior Copywriter, you will:
- Lead content goals for complex projects across multiple platforms
- Write original short- and long-form content that maintains brand consistency across all channels
- Review and evaluate content for compliance with brand guidelines and standards; provide tangible feedback to improve quality and user comprehension
- Lead a project team of other writers including internal and outsourced partners to develop informative and engaging content for B2C and B2B audiences
- Edit and fact-check pieces of content generated by colleagues and mentor less experienced copywriters including industry best practices and leadership
- Partner with designers to enrich text with visual aids such as images and charts
Our skills and experience wish list includes:
- Four-year degree in English, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or relevant field such as Psychology, Human Computer Interaction or equivalent
- A minimum of 8 to 10 years of related experience
- Portfolio of published articles showcasing writing and editing skills with a keen eye for detail
- History of solid time- and project-management skills within a large organization
- Basic keyword search knowledge
- Ability to work independently
Benefits Paradigm offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, PTO, and sick days.
Paradigm Information Services does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.