we are seeking a high-energy Social Media Content Specialist to be a part of our Marketing Department. In this role, you will engage publicly through social media and represent Tuff Shed!
The Specialist generates content for Tuff Shed social media platforms, writing blogs and posts, and working with other team members to include video, photos, and other graphic elements. The Specialist monitors and responds to customer online posts and inquiries both publicly and privately.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A TUFF SHED SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT SPECIALIST?
Someone who is an excellent written communicator, adept at writing customer-facing copy for social media, emails and to a lesser degree, some advertising copy.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to assist in the creation and implementation of social media communications and initiatives while ensuring brand integrity
- Contribute to and maintain a content calendar for social media campaigns
- Monitor all active social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit, YouTube, TikTok via live feed, and Sprinklr
- Respond to online customer posts and inquiries, and direct to internal Subject Matter Expert when appropriate
- Respond to customer enthusiasm posts to increase engagement and site traffic, and build a closer connection between our brand and our customers
- Explore creative ways to successfully drive customer engagement via the use of social media posts, promoted posts, social campaigns and the use of influencers
- Work with creative team to execute social media paid campaigns (i.e. boosts, promoted posts, Facebook ads, etc.), monitoring results and recommending budget
- Identify potential customer-driven content by examining incoming stories and photography, and following up with phone interviews with customers for the creation of blogs, testimonials, etc.
- Contribute to the selection of social media influencers, and work with these influencers to create brand-supporting content and extend the use of this content
- Provide suggestions/recommendations for improvement to tools, flows, knowledge, and processes
- Understand and support the shared goals between different Tuff Shed groups, collaborating with different stake holders to ensure alignment on brand voice.
- Work with creative team to create emails to active customer leads, providing written copy (including subject lines) and suggestions for reusing blog and other social content
- Collaborate with creative team to write scripts for radio and television commercials
- Help support the development and refinement of internal social media policies and best practices
- Work with marketing team to identify Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and continue to measure, report and improve on Tuff Shed performance against these KPIs
- At least 2 years of experience using social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) at a professional level
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing engaging and measurable social media content
- Ability to strategize and execute social media programs which increase followers and engagement
- Experience identifying and working with social media influencers
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at one time, in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative and team-focused with the ability to develop and sustain positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data and intuition to inform decisions
- Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision as well as work in a team environment
- Hands-on computer skills required (Mac or PC), including ability to navigate systems and type proficiently
- Ability to understand and use on-line social media listening/monitoring tools (i.e. HootSuite), and report on specific metrics required
- Ability to learn and use company systems such as Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, etc. is highly preferred
- Customer service experience and a mindset that every customer matters
- Outstanding reading comprehension and written communication skills
- Ability to solve problems using sound logic and good business judgment
- Ability to read, write and understand instructions given orally, in writing and/or in diagram form
- Ability to prepare written correspondence and reports that create a professional image for Tuff Shed
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels, including customers, business partners, suppliers, co-workers, managers, and the general public
- High school diploma or requisite experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, preferred or requisite experience
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
An opportunity to join a successful company and be part of the growth of the team! We offer competitive salary and benefits! Paid Time Off, paid holidays, medical/dental/vision and life insurance, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), a ‘Safe Harbor’ 401(k) plan.
- Learn more about us! Check out the Tuff Shed Website at www.Tuffshed.com
- Interested? We encourage you to submit your resume for consideration, click on “apply”
- Predictive Index Survey: As part of the application process, please take a short survey, called Predictive Index. Click on the following link to complete this five to seven minute survey: https://assessment.predictiveindex.com/bo/4Va/Marketing