Nomi Health was founded in 2019 as a direct healthcare company with a simple yet bold mission: rebuild the healthcare system so it is accessible and affordable for everyone. We are rebuilding the healthcare system by cutting costs, confusion, and complexity through direct contracts and payment with providers, deep data dives, and convenient patient care.
We are seeking an experienced and strategic Senior Content Manager to join our dynamic marketing team. You will bring a wealth of content creation and editorial management expertise, a strong understanding of digital marketing, and creative copywriting experience. You will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing our content strategy to engage our target audiences and drive brand awareness.
How you will make an impact
- Develop and execute a comprehensive content strategy aligned with overall marketing objectives
- Ensure high-quality, consistent, and on-brand content across all channels
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, design, and product, to align content initiatives with business goals
- Execute creative campaigns across many platforms as well as produce a variety of types of content to build out our resource library
- Conduct content audits and performance analysis to optimize existing content and identify new opportunities
- Stay abreast of industry trends, best practices, and emerging content formats to continually enhance our content strategy
- Oversee the editorial calendar, ensuring timely and relevant content delivery
- Manage relationships with external content partners and freelancers
- Encourage company-wide adoption of brand messaging and voice guidelines
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communications, Journalism, or a related field
- 5+ years in content management, creation, and strategy development
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices and their application to content creation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze content performance metrics and make data-driven decisions
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and digital publishing platforms
- Creative thinker with the ability to generate innovative ideas for content campaigns
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in healthcare or healthcare tech is a plus
Nomi’s journey is just starting in delivering disruptive healthcare solutions, in partnership with like-minded employers, public sector organizations, advisors (brokers/consultants), and payers/TPAs. We are dedicated to our mission to remove healthcare hurdles and rebuild healthcare the way it should have always been: for everyone.
The system must change, and we’re the ones to do it. Join us on the journey.
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) with company match
- Open PTO
- Continuous learning
- Family leave