At PriceSpider we’re always looking for the best talent, to serve the best brands on the planet, no matter where you hail from, what background you have, or how you identify, you have a home at PriceSpider.
No extra legs needed…talent required. When you choose to work at PriceSpider — just like the brands, retailers, and shoppers we serve — we all stand together as one. 350 employees working from four countries serving brands across the globe toward one inclusive goal.
This role requires a combination of great storytelling skills, excellent writing skills, the understanding of key site metrics/analytics, SEO best practices, and a complex understanding of our ideal customer to best lead them down the purchase funnel—converting content consumers into new customers.
- Extensive copywriting experience (preferred in ecommerce, retail and B2B)
- Collaborate on and manage long-term content strategy including a monthly content calendar, the PriceSpider blog, eBooks, webinars, case studies, videos, and any additional content we add to our content machine output that everything strategically works together.
- Can develop and manage omnichannel creative content from start to finish for blogs, email campaigns, landing pages, website content, video scripts, webinars, advertising, etc.
- Act as his/her/their own project manager to ensure deadlines are met on time and take SLAs and time of other team members into account.
- Come equipped with a solid foundation of B2C and/or B2B content principles and best practices.
- Serious knowledge and experience with SEO and writing SEO content.
- Manage social channels for native corporate accounts
- Creative thinking ability and clear communication that reaches a diverse audience.
- Inquisitive by nature and likes to ask questions to ensure relevance to target audiences.
- Works cross-functionally with other teams including Growth Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales, Customer Service Managers, Product Managers, C-Suite, etc. to understand our product offerings thoroughly and be able to speak and write confidently about them.
- Consistently meets time-constrained deadlines without sacrificing the quality of work.
- Ability to adapt to changing market conditions, messaging updates, company structure and timelines.
- Meticulous attention to detail, with the ability and willingness to edit and proofread as needed.
- Contribute to sales enablement content and presentations.
- Has an appreciation for brands and technology, as well as the passion to learn.
- Manage freelance copywriters, and content providers.
- Help build and manage writing talent to drive content and messaging through all marketing channels and disciplines.
- Has a four-year college degree preferably in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or English.
- Podcast experience a plus (production, hosting, etc.)
Benefits: PriceSpider encourages a healthy work-life balance and commitment to employee wellbeing. We are consistently evaluating areas to support and foster a community of engaged employees.
PriceSpider is an international employer so some benefits offering will vary from country to country, however, below you can see employer sponsored contributions:
- Flexible work-from-home arrangements
- 401K Match
- Flexible vacation
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave (US)
- Technical stipend
- Professional development programs
- Wellness programs
Compensation: The base salary for this role is $67,000-$134,000. Please note that our salary ranges are based on current market data and the offered compensation may vary based on experience, skills, location, and other factors permitted by law.