Our business is growing and we are looking for a talented content extraordinaire to join our growing marketing team.
You are intuitive, business-minded, and can expand multiple mediums including blogs, case studies, infographics, and playbooks. You know how to grab attention, create awareness, and thrive on driving growth.
What you’ll be doing
- Ideate, develop, and executive content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing growth targets and business objectives
- Create and publish engaging content for business prospects on a recurring basis
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure marketing team and other stakeholders are aligned
- Ghost write blog and articles on behalf of the executive team
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics including optimizing content according to SEO
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention as well as ensuring compliance with laws and regulations such as copyright and data protection
- Support PR efforts including award entries, bylines, and press releases
- Support webinars and other virtual events by drafting topics and scripts
We’ll be excited if you have
- 5-7 years of broad content marketing experience, preferably for high-growth B2B SaaS companies
- BS degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
- Excellent communication skills (writing, speaking, influencing)
- Expert knowledge of both long and short-form B2B content
- Superb organizational and time-management skills
- Creative, data-driven, and non-linear thinking; you thrive doing what others have not done before
- Extreme attention to detail
- Bonus: has experience in creating podcasts and other digital content tactics
As a hybrid office-centric company, we are looking for candidates in the New York City area. Candidates outside the location are encouraged to apply though must be willing to relocate.
The following represents the expected range of compensation for this role: The estimated pay range for this role is $120,000-$140,000.