Cheil Worldwide, a global titan from Seoul, stands proud as the world’s 10th-largest creative agency.
Founded by Samsung in 1973 to grow its global business, our journey has attracted a constellation of iconic brands, from Adidas and Coca-Cola to PayPal and Starbucks.
And that brings us to you… or rather you to us.
Who you are is just as important as what you can do.
- You can connect the dots between a powerful idea, how it’s executed, and the impact that has on its performance.
- You’re a trained and practiced conceptual thinker and you’re full of ideas.
- You recognize the value of cross-discipline collaboration.
- You know when to seize the opportunity to deliver groundbreaking, jaw dropping, never-been-done-before ideas for the digital and physical worlds.
- Your keen attention to detail enables you to craft language that is clear and concise, while possessing an excellent grasp of grammar and punctuation.
- You’re insatiably curious. About the world. About technology. About art, literature, music, gaming, sports, and a host of other things.
- You are a positive, solution-oriented individual who brings good vibes and a sense of fun to work every day, all while being driven to exceed your own best.
- You possess a genuine passion for understanding the work – yours or anyone else’s.
- You’re always searching for answers to your questions about your craft, clients, and consumers.
- You’re adept at recognizing excellent ideas and executions that will help brands break through the clutter.
- You understand the concept behind a visual execution is as important as the design itself. Without the why, there is no what.
- You love the theater of a presentation and present every project with such fervor that internal and external partners can’t help but say yes.
- You’re metaphorically agile. You move quickly and easily between projects, or different aspects of complex projects, no matter how tight the timelines or unique the asks.
- You don’t have an ego. You have big ideas without having a big head.
About The Role
Like you, this job is multidimensional. And every aspect is crucial to creating culturally relevant work.
- Comfortable crafting copy for a wide range of project types and asks. (360 Campaigns, Experiential, Influencer, Video Scripts, Web Copy, New Business Opportunities, etc)
- You understand the crucial role design plays in conjunction with copy and collaborate well with your team and stakeholders to create cohesive and successful award-winning ideas and work.
- Deliver ideas that are strategically sound and directly hit the insight. Dive deep into the details of the what and the why.
- Communicate ideas effectively through presentations that persuade and inspire, while also being receptive to feedback and edits.
- Be comfortable presenting to internal stakeholders.
- Ensure all copy produced is accurate, engaging, and consistent with the client’s brand voice and messaging.
- Create presentations that convey a well-thought out, strategic story.
- Learn from every project. Use the results to make the next one even more incredible.
- Participate and provide value. To brainstorms. To the work. To Cheil.
- Contribute to the culture and build team camaraderie toward an open, honest, judgment-free environment where team members feel valued and empowered.
About The Requirements
You’ve got to check the boxes before you can think outside of them.
- Bachelor’s degree required in communications, journalism, creative or design-related fields preferred.
- 6+ years of agency and/or in-house creative experience, with a proven track record of delivering high quality work across a range of project types.
- Strong conceptual chops with an online portfolio of smart and exciting work that showcases your range and ability to deliver against business objectives.
- Comfortable working in Microsoft Powerpoint, Google Slides, and Google Docs.
- Experience with prompting or open to learning AI software such as Midjourney (to use as a springboard, not for final content).
- Bonus points for design experience, presentation design and/or other unique skills.
- Curious, creative and solution-focused.
- Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills.
- Open to travel, extended hours, and weekend work as necessary.