At Pinterest, our mission is to help people find inspiration and create a life they love.
We’re looking for a Growth Manager Team Lead to join us in making a positive impact on the internet by driving content and engagement growth in North and Latin America.
As the Growth Manager Team Lead, you’ll be responsible for leading a team of Growth Managers across North and Latin America to grow content and engagement on Pinterest.
Your role will involve developing and executing a full lifecycle strategy, including acquisition, activation, and retention initiatives to onboard, educate, and engage content producers.
You’ll collaborate with global counterparts and cross-functional partners, including Product, Biz Ops, and Marketing, to align content acquisition solutions and programs globally.
- 8+ years of experience in product marketing, digital marketing, growth, or product roles.
- Proven experience in driving omnichannel growth strategy across the customer lifecycle, including acquisition, activation, retention, and resurrection.
- Strong leadership skills with experience managing teams across multiple regions.
- Effective stakeholder management and influence, with the ability to partner with various stakeholders across sales, partnerships, marketing, operations, and customer success.
- Deep analytical and measurement experience, including proficiency in SQL, web analytics platforms, and A/B testing.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to create compelling narratives and influence senior-level and cross-functional stakeholders.
- This position is not eligible for relocation assistance.
- The base salary range for this position is $141,950 to $292,000 USD.
- The position is eligible for equity.
- Final salary will be determined based on factors such as location, travel, relevant prior experience, and particular skills and expertise.
- Information about Pinterest’s culture and benefits can be found on our website.
- This position is open to US-based applicants only.