As part of the global marketing team, you are responsible for developing the content for Ampere’s thought leadership in Cloud Native compute and for demand generation needs in support of the team’s sales pipeline attribution goals.
You are passionate about delivering innovative, creative, and compelling content that will be used across our global marketing programs, web, and at events. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with demand marketing, product marketing, partner marketing, developer marketing, communications, creative and sales teams to develop a roadmap for how content can contribute to achieving defined business goals.
As the content strategist, you are responsible for creating a unified content experience for Ampere and Ampere products.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and execute content strategies, plans, calendars, and assets including messaging, positioning, thought leadership, customer storytelling aimed at establishing Ampere’s industry leadership.
- Hands on content development including writing, editing and executing various forms of demand generation content
- Understand business strategies and objectives to develop multi-touch, multi-channel content strategy.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop a comprehensive strategy for content required for campaigns, events and web experiences, including infographics, positioning papers, blogs, and videos, etc.
- Partner with demand generation team to ensure content is aligned to marketing strategy and relevant for the customers cross their buying journeys.
- Provide guidance to internal content contributors and external content writers to deliver content on message, on time and on budget
- Establish content workflow, management and governance
- Optimize content in line with SEO best practices
- Create and manage editorial calendar
- Publishing to content management systems
- Use analytics tools to monitor content traffic, engagement, leads and conversions after content is published.
- Build and grow the content marketing team in alignment with our demand generation efforts
What You Will Bring
- A unique blend of business and technical savvy
- High degree of business acumen
- You care passionately about messaging/positioning, thought leadership narrative, and landing the next great customer story.
- Strong content marketing, content strategy, message development, and storytelling capabilities
- Experience in a technology (preferably semiconductor) marketing environment
- Strong strategic thinking skills with a proven track record of executing high-impact, results-oriented marketing programs
- Experience in buyer journey development
- Excellent technical and business writing skills
- Experience interacting with senior executive leaders
- Experience working with and managing outside agencies
- Highly self-motivated with a strong work ethic and demonstrated excitement for driving results.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Ability to operate collaboratively in a matrixed team environment with a win-win orientation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- A combination of BS in computer science or EE and MBA preferred
We are an inclusive and equal opportunity employer.