As Sr. Manager of Editorial & Content, you will be responsible for positioning our digital consulting methodologies, capabilities and client solutions for industry-specific problems to prospective clients.
You will partner closely with sales teams to develop influential content that builds awareness of our company and pulls clients through the marketing funnel.
Clevertech accelerates organizations’ digital transformations by building custom software solutions that help them gain competitive advantage. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage cutting-edge technology.
- Develop client-facing commercial and thought leadership content strategy – positioning Clevertech as a leading consulting service provider for custom software solutions.
- Articulate Clevertech’s methodologies and capabilities across digital and sales channels (Web, Search, Social, Video, go-to-market collateral).
- Tell the unique stories of Clevertech’s success working with clients.
- Drives prospective clients through the marketing funnel with content.
- Manage external vendors or network of freelancers to support the development of content.
- Designs optimal content development process.
- Work from home with some travel (up to 10%) for internal events.
- Experience driving prospective buyers through a marketing funnel using content.
- Ability to take complex business issues and solutions and structure messaging into simple and meaningful for an audience.
- Ability to work in a fast-growing, dynamic and ambiguous environment.
- Ability to manage and influence multiple stakeholders at the executive level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with effective attention to detail.