Highwire is the Contractor Success Platform for builders and owners of capital projects. We are embarking on an exciting new phase of growth and looking for the best talent in Boston, Boise, and beyond.
As our first dedicated UX Copywriter, you’ll have a unique opportunity to shape the voice and standards of our product, creating a seamless and delightful user experience.
What you’ll do:
- Establish standards for format and voice. You’ll define tone, language, and presentation guidelines to create consistency across our application. Beyond the app, you will take the reins on all user communications, from emails to product releases, infusing consistency and brilliance into every word.
- Audit & elevate our current copy. You will dive deep into the Highwire application, meticulously reviewing and assessing every written element. Next, you’ll identify opportunities to refine our use of industry language, simplify complex descriptions, and ensure terminology is easily understood.
- Write copy for current product & new features. You’ll craft compelling and crystal clear microcopy and tooltips that not only guide users but amplify the value of our new features. Your email communications will encourage action through compelling CTAs.
Who you are:
- Copywriting. You’ve mastered the art of crafting concise and user-focused content that seamlessly aligns with design and user experience objectives.
- Curious. Your curiosity drives you to develop an understanding of the construction industry, as well as user behavior, preferences, and pain points. You stay tapped into industry trends, technological advancements, and changes in user expectations.
- Detailed. You know precision in language, presentation, and clarity is the linchpin of a great user experience. Catching errors and inconsistencies and complying with industry standards come naturally to you.
- Researcher. You’re comfortable employing various research methods such as user and stakeholder interviews, competitor analysis, and industry trends to inform content that meets user needs and aligns with the industry.
Our benefits go well beyond the basics. To support your work-life integration, we built a benefits program that takes care of the whole person, including physical, mental, financial, and emotional health.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance. We offer health, dental, and vision insurance to all full-time employees. Best part? You’ll be eligible on day one.
- 401k. We offer a 401k and a 3% company contribution (even better than a match) to help you get ready to retire no matter how far off that seems.
- Parental leave. We take care of new parents by offering paid time off for births, adoptions, and fostering.
- Flexible PTO. Our culture of trust and measurement means there’s no limit on time off, just an expectation of performance.
- Mentorship. Our office-based culture fosters meaningful learning, growth, and mentorship for our team.